For culinary lovers and lovers of life’s most authentic occasions, enjoy Gather, A JW Epicurean & Mindful Experience September 26-29, 2019.
For the second year, this food and wine festival will take place on our beautiful island and it will include a range of events and exclusive Gather Experiences catering to food, wine and mindfulness aficionados. And it will include the world’s leading culinary and wellness experts.
The immersive three-day event will celebrate the tantalizing flavors of Italian cuisine through interactive programming, giving guests exclusive access to food world luminaries with live cooking demonstrations, intimate wine tastings, hands-on culinary experiences, exclusive dinners and more.
Gather by JW promises to expand on the success from last year by incorporating mindfulness experiences and touting a star-studded lineup featuring top culinary talent, to date including:
- James Beard Award winner, Michelin-starred restaurateur, and Chef of JW Marriott Venice’s Fiola at Dopolavoro Venezia, Fabio Trabocchi
- Chef, Author and Emmy Award-winning television personality, Giada De Laurentiis
- James Beard Award-winning chef, Jonathan Waxman
- Chef and Owner of two Michelin-starred “Ristorante Duomo” in Ragusa, Sicily, Ciccio Sultano
- Chef of Michelin-starred restaurant Murano in London, Angela Hartnett
- Chef of Michelin-starred restaurant Signum in Salina, Italy, Martina Caruso
- F&W Contributor & Wine expert, Anthony Giglio
- F&W Executive Wine Editor, Ray Isle
- F&W Editor-in-Chief, Hunter Lewis
To make a room reservation and purchase event packages, please visit gatherbyjw.com