New for 2017, JW Marriott Venice will play host to a party of celebrity Chefs for a range of exclusive dinners at gourmet restaurant Dopolavoro.
For each culinary appointment, Guests will have the chance to savour three dishes created by the celebrity Chef, and three by Dopolavoro’s own resident Michelin-starred chef Federico Belluco. One of Italy’s youngest and most talented chefs, Belluco was awarded his Michelin star at just 27.
Confirmed Chefs include:
- Giancarlo Perbellini (Casa Perbellini, 2-star Michelin Chef)
- Carlotta Delicato (winner Chef of Hell's Kitchen Italy 2016) on Friday 19th May 2017
- Marco Visciola (Il Marin, 1-star Michelin Chef) on Thursday 29th June 2017
- Terry Giacomello (L’Inkiostro, 1-star Michelin Chef) on Thursday 27th July 2017
- Marco Sacco (Piccolo Lago, 2-stars Michelin Chef) on Thursday 19th October 2017
More information and full details of each culinary appointment are available in the Happenings section of the web-site. Advanced reservations are required contacting +39 041 8521300 or email@example.com