An island within the island in which to steep yourselves in Venice and the infinite elegance of the resort, in the intimacy of your family and absolute privacy. The splendid Villa Rose, built in the Romanesque Revival style in 1913, with allusions to the poetic geometries of mediaeval architecture, has two floors and offers the airy freedom of the great holiday homes of the early 20th century. Like petals protecting the heart of the rose, the villa is surrounded by a marvellous garden opening onto a delightful wooden parterre with an ample swimming pool. Close at hand lies the lagoon and the skyline of St Mark’s Square is visible on the horizon.
On the ground floor, decorated in a radiant contemporary style, there is an extensive living area with a sitting room, dining room with separate kitchen and small lounge with bathroom.
The first floor is devoted to repose with two magnificent bedrooms opening onto the spectacle of the lagoon and Venice. The floor’s facilities are completed by two bathrooms offering every comfort, one with a tub and the other with a shower, and a small lounge and study, with a total of six beds.